Where would you like to go?

Thursday 19 January 2012

Ch-ch-changes...

Hey guys!  Notice something different?  Well, if you didn't spot it already, I made some changes to the look of my blog.  It's pretty dramatic - from blue to white (ish).  I also added a different colour combination to the text - minty green, retro yellow, and pink.  Sure, I may change the look again, but for now this is what I'm rolling with.  Oh, and I also adjusted the widths, so now the left side is a lot wider and the pictures appear even larger than usual.  I heart it because it feels "so fresh and so clean clean".

What do you think?  Do you like the changes around here?  What changes have you made in this new year?  I would love to hear and see some of your projects, so do share them with me and we can have a link party!

No comments:

Post a Comment