Where would you like to go?

Friday 20 January 2012

Popular Posts of 2011...

I'm joining the bandwagon on blogdom by posting up your fave posts for 2011!!  I know, I'm a tad late, but better late than never right?

Ok, so here we go...from the most popular we have...

ONE
Ribbony madness - the Pinterest Challenge I joined in along with some of my fave bloggers Sherry and John from YHL and Katie Bower from Bower Power.
TWO
Teen birthday tiger flower cake I made for my hubby's colleague's daughter :-)

THREE
My New Iron Man - as featured in Better After (another one of my favourite daily hits).

FOUR
All Blacks Birthday cake for my nephew Landon James.  Such a sweet memory of our nation's victory in the Rugby World Cup 2011.

FIVE
MJ tip-toe shoes for Kimberley and the Vibe One Dance Company.

SIX
Butterfly Rosette cake for my sister Jamie's birthday.

SEVEN
Vintage cake for my Mum's birthday.

EIGHT
Breaking Dawn gold class cinema experience with family and friends.

NINE
Starbucks mug birthday cake for my li'l bro, and a special birthday cake and cupcakes for me and my brother made by my wonderful sister-in-law, Gaile.

and of course...

TEN
My creative Christmas streak - which I linked up with Jenn from Clean and Scentsible (yet another one of my favourite daily reads).


But the fun doesn't stop there guys!  Now, let's see who my top viewers were for 2011, shall we?  From the most views...

ONE - my country New Zealand!!
TWO - United States
THREE - United Kingdom
FOUR - Australia
FIVE - Canada
SIX - Russia
SEVEN - Japan
EIGHT - Germany
NINE - South Africa
TEN - Ukraine

Wow!!  Thank you to all of you that regularly read my blog!  You guys rock!!  Remember, if you haven't already, show me your love by joining my blog and be the first to see what goodies I have in store for you.  I also want to start including some giveaways once my blog grows more members (here's hoping), so I can give some of the love back to yaz!!  Love all 'round!!  <3

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment