Where would you like to go?

Wednesday 21 March 2012

In loving memory of our Kreamie...

Hi guys!!

Sorry I have been absent.  It's been one full-on week for me, and non-cake related either...more 'life' related.  Yesterday was a very sad day for my family.  My parents' dearest furry cat friend, Kreamie, died from a tragic accident, and everyone, most especially the kids, are mourning her loss.  It was one tearful day for us all, and we bonded together at my place, then continued at my brother's place to console one another.  We will be holding a small funeral this weekend at my parents place so that the kids can say their goodbyes and have some closure, which will hopefully help them move forward.  We love you Kreamie, and will always treasure you in our memories.

On a much more lighter and sweeter note, I've decided to give you a little sneak preview of the cake I wanted to share with you yesterday.  As I am still waiting to receive a picture of the birthday girl with her cake, I thought it would be a good idea to show you something now...even if it is only the early stages of the cake...maybe you can try and work out the rest of the cake...hehe.  Enjoy!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday and see you back here tomorrow!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment