Where would you like to go?

Thursday 5 April 2012

February 2012 in a glimpse...

Wowzas!!  Talk about LATE!!  I can't believe I FORGOT to give you a glimpse of February!!  And it's now April!!  I really don't know why or how this happened...I guess February was so full on that I didn't even realised we were already in March...then Marched right into April!!  Well, let's get right into it then, before the Easter break!  :-)

We started the jam-packed month with a simple and sweet engagement cake for Deepana's friends.  Yum-oh!!

Then we travelled to Madagascar to celebrate my nephew/Godson's first birthday Safari/jungle style!  We met Tarzan and Jane, saw all sorts of animals, and had cake fit for the occasion!

We flew back to Auckland to make a small but special birthday cake for my sis-in-law Kat's Dad.

Days later, I revealed my online bakery...hehe, if only it were real...maybe one day??  We'll see...

Then the family birthdays continued, starting with...

...my nephew Tristan's BMX birthday party!

...then my twins Javier and Carlyle's 3rd Cars birthday party!

After that, we managed to squeeze in two special birthday cakes - an Alvin birthday cake for our friend Cylah who also turned three,

and a wine bottle birthday cake for my sis-in-law Kat's Grandmother who turned 80.

And last but not least, we celebrated my oldest son Javaughn's 10th birthday Quest Crew styles!  Yeahhh buddehhh!!

Now that's a wrap!

Have a wonderful Easter guys!!  Enjoy the break with your loved ones and see you back here kilos heavier (from all the chocolate eggs and hot cross buns) next week!

xo,
Jackie





...

No comments:

Post a Comment