Where would you like to go?

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Happy birthday Tita Adora!!

On Saturday I had the pleasure of making a special cake & cupcakes for my sister-in-law Kat's Mum's (Tita Adora's) birthday!  Kat requested for a small chocolate cake and dozen red velvet cupcakes - such a delightful combo!!  I wanted to decorate it simply but with class.  I decided to go with these gorgeous golden star sprinkles and silver cachous to create a 'starry night'.  I also made a tissue fringe for the border as well as a small bunting with 'Mum' on it to finish off the cake.  Hope you like it!!



I absolutely love the following close up shots!!
Top of the cake
Tissue fringe border

Click 'READ MORE' below to see the red velvet cupcakes!!  Yummmm...



Red Velvet cupcakes with whipped cream cheese frosting, embellished with edible golden stars.  This red velvet has a surprise inside!!  xo


Boxed and ready



Hope you enjoyed today's cake & cupcakes feature!!  Come back tomorrow for another birthday cake!!  Have a lovely Tuesday!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment