Where would you like to go?

Tuesday 12 June 2012

My weekend...

...came to pass too quickly for me...

I guess that's what happens when you're having so much fun!  Here's a glimpse of what my family and I got up to...

SATURDAY - our son's rugby league game...it was a slippery and muddy one, but they came out victorious!  Lui and I were especially proud of Jubs' efforts...
 ...and you can see why...

 Good effort son!  Keep up the awesome work!!

Then I made a small celebration cake for my sister and her hubby's wedding anniversary...
Peanut butter caramel and chocolate goodness...nom nom nom
 SUNDAY - went to watch Manny Pacquiao's {controversial} fight at my aunt's place...so of course, I had to whip up something sweet...


Then I had indoor netball that night, and this is what happened...

MONDAY - Went to the docs to get it checked out and X-rays confirmed nothing was broken {thank goodness!!} but I did tear my tendon...which means I'll be out of sporting action for approximately 7-10 days.

TODAY my ankle feels a whole lot better.  Thanks to my hubby for taking the day off yesterday to allow me to rest - YOU'RE THE BEST!!  And to my sister for lending me her crutches so I don't put any unnecessary pressure on my ankle, to allow for a speedy recovery.  And of course, my two monkeys who are doing a great job at keeping me happy at home...
Javier with his fave Thomas blanky...
...and Carlyle with his pillow ;-)
The doc gave me some exercises to do once the swelling has gone down and the pain is more tolerable.  Can't wait to get back to NORMAL!!

Well, there ya have it!  My weekend in a glimpse.  Have a wonderful day!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment