Where would you like to go?

Thursday 6 September 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Seth Isaac!!

You know how I was really busy last weekend with cakes and cupcakes?  Well, today's cake feature is one of two cakes I worked on almost at the same time...well, one after the other, no sleep breaks in between!!  The Chanel {II} cake featured yesterday was for Friday, and this one here was for Saturday...plus a million cupcakes for both Friday and Saturday to celebrate Father's Day 2012!!  Thank God for giving me the strength to get it all done, because if I tried to rely on my own strength I know I couldn't have accomplished it all!!  Like most times, I fully relied on Phil.4:13 to keep me going!  It's my absolute top favourite verse ever!!  I also accompanied that with a bit of Beyonce, Bruno Mars, plus a recently-introduced iced coffee {Mammoth} thanks to my sissy-in-law Ruthie.

Anyway, 'nuff said!!  Here's the MIGHTY THOR {Thunder God} themed cake I made for Seth Isaac's 1st Avengers Birthday!!  Enjoy!!

Ya gotta have the red cape if you're doing a Thor cake :-)

Plus his awesome armour and weapon :-)

Happy 1st Birthday Seth Isaac!!

Here are a couple of pics I took with my phone's retro app at the party...can you see the big kid that couldn't resist getting her face painted?  hehehe...good times!!
Captain America and Iron Man :-)

The original Hawk Eye :-)


Hope you all enjoyed today's cake feature!!  I had so much fun creating this Thor cake!!  Hope to do it again soon!!  Have an awesome day!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment