Where would you like to go?

Friday 30 November 2012

Cupcakes

Keepin' it short and sweet today guys!!  Just wanted to share some cupcakes with you that I've made recently...vanilla with {fresh} strawberry buttercream and red velvet with whipped cream cheese!  Two of my personal favourites xo  And they are both available at my Christmas Cupcakes Special!!  So, if you live in Auckland, or have loved ones that live here, then be sure to grab a box {or two} to add something sweet this Christmas!!  Just a reminder that I only use cage-free SPCA approved eggs in all my baking, so you're also making a difference when buying any of my baked goods!!  How awesome is that?


Have a fantastic Friday guys!!  See you back here next week!!  {Can you believe it's December tomorrow??  Exciting!!!}

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment