Where would you like to go?

Thursday 21 March 2013

Oh Girl!!

Shux!!  It's been a while, huh?  I hope you've been well and life has been nothing but amazing for ya!  If not, I pray that it gets better :-)

Today, I am excited to share with you some cute mini girly cupcakes I made a few weeks ago for my friend Kaleena.  It was her sister's baby shower and she wanted girly cupcakes to serve to her guests!  I had such a fun time putting these wee cuties together because of the fun vibrant colours!  I've been meaning to share these with ya since I made them, but y'know how wonderfully busy life can get for a stay-at-home Momma!!  :-)

Enjoy xo




Aren't they cute?  Kaleena said everyone enjoyed them so yay!!

And here's a quick batch of kid-friendly monster cupcakes I made for my nephew Addy's 4th birthday that same weekend...

He absolutely LOVED them!!  Happy nephew, happy aunty :-D

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's cupcake feature!!  Can't wait to get back into more baking and creating and share them with you!!

Have a fab day!!

xo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment