Where would you like to go?

Thursday 10 January 2013

Happy 5th birthday Tyler!!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of making my first birthday cake of the year!!  It was for my friend Carissa's son Tyler who turned FIVE!  He specifically wanted a Transformers cake with both Optimus Prime and Bumblebee.  And he wanted "the same lady who made Caylan's cake" to make his birthday cake.  I thought that was too cute!!

So, I thought, what would be a cool way to incorporate these two characters on a cake?  After some thinking {on paper} I finally came up with a design that I really liked.  Honestly, it took a lot of thinking to get to this sketch...because I just had so many other ideas floating in my head.

So, without further ado, my first official cake for 2013, here is my Transformers cake!





I hope you enjoyed today's cake feature!!  Looking forward to sharing many more cakes with you this year!!  I have a feeling it's going to be a GREAT year!!

xo,
Jackie

Here's part of a message I received from Carissa...
A big thank you once again for another one of your awesome creations. Tyler was super impressed by his Optimus / bumble bee transformers cake  and as per usual all the cake was demolished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment